The best suspension system ever bikes. New design for MTB!
– 10% lighter bicycle design
– reduced pitching motion in the frame
– superior front suspension action
– rising rate front suspension
– superior rear suspension action
– reduced impact on heavy landings
– more fluid suspension action
– reduced spring resonance
– less loss of energy when peddling
– increased feel through handlebars
– shorter braking distances
– safer braking
– lighter steering
– mass centralization
– lower centre of gravity
– self-levelling effect in all conditions.
The main Strengths of the bike: … … …
The main Weaknesses of the bike: … … …
Please leave your comments, why do you like this bike?
2 thoughts on “Concept Bike by Robert Rae (innovation suspension system)”
Interesting model, but after watching the video gives the impression that it was too weak frame and suspension, I think the mountains in such a bike is not fun to ride. In general, I repeat, suspension is not exactly
I think a video showing someone actually riding something that needs suspension would help. I mean would you actully take a 6 foot drop on that? Im guessing not.